I heard a voice...
It sounded like the voice of a seraphim..
It gave me a lot of advices..
It releaved me from my sadness and pain.
I have a friend now.
That person makes me out of my misery.
Dream inside the countless galaxy.
An angel come and say..
"will you stay or leave?"
I hope you're not leaving.
Eventhough I know that you're just going to use me for your own benefit,
This feeling won't change.. And I hope you're not leaving me.
Apparently, there's still someone kind in this world.. But it is outside the school's wall..
Because inside this school's wall, I can't find any loving and caring heart.
I can only find a loyal friend's heart inside this school's wall..
But there's only few loyal friend's heart. It can be counted by my fingers.
the grounds are shaking
The sky suddenly darkens.
And tears are falling until it become a river.
But I must remain strong.
Love has made me grow stronger..
So I must be strong.
And face tomorrow with a new smile.
Only with you, I can face the new day with a new spirit.
Love is kind
Love is gentle..
It doesn't harm.
I believe that my life will fly to a paradise.
Angels are good and Devils are bad.
Sword is sharp and staff is dull..
I have two personalities. One with a sensitive sense and the other is not.
And I will only reveal it to some people because I trust them..
Glass is fragile and Metal is hard.
This heart is like a glass. Must be touched and need special care.
I'm not a super human. I'm still a normal human being that needs love and care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment