Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chapter 5 (The Guardian)

The rain is flowing

The fog is hiding my way

The mountain hides its face because of embarassement

I'm writing a page of sadness with my ink pen.

The feathers of my pen are falling one by one.

Again. As time goes by, I'll be the last who will understand all of it.

Spirits cannot be seen.

Bodies can be seen.

As my little watch moves its clock needle, I run out my ink slowly, but sure.

My last ink drop wil end on a word "fate"

I'm spending all of my times alone.... without any love.

You're so mother fuckin jerk!!

You will come only when you're in need.

Your ego cannot be controlled.

I don't think "love" can hold me any stronger.

I don't even think that "friendship" can hold my any further.

As my perception changing by times, I've found out that my "love" is just a fake one.

But as magic flew to me, I've realized that only that peerson who care of me.

Still, I can't deny that.

I hope someday that peerson will realize that my love will grow stronger.

Faith will endure long

So do love.

The yellowmoon river has awakened.

The fairies are flying to the sky

Ruins of hope is summoning its own guardian.

The guardian of faith, hope, and love.

Faith, hope, and love is not a name of school.

Rather the name of the guardian itself.

many schools have the unique me.

but in each school, there maybe only one or two.

But the mother of the school has many brothers

and those brothers will conquer another ruin.

Faith, hope, and love.

Will you stay or leave??

No comments:

Post a Comment