The fall of the orange kingdom has made my vengeance grew stronger..
my motivation of diligently practicing is not good..
it's not because of wanting to improve myself..
rather it's about vengeance.
I want to take revenge for them who are so selfish..
They who had made my feelings hurt
It is more hurt than before
now I'm lost inside my own heart.
I think it will take 2 years for me to rebuild the orange kingdom
It means there will be 2 years for the bad me to act.
Want to stop this pain..
It feels so hurt inside..
I can't beart it any longer
eventhough I have to ocasionally be absent from the university
and take all my good mark scores,
I don't care!
All that I know is..
I will practice harder until I get my revenge..
I'm completely lost now.
It will take 2 years to find my way out of this nowhere situation..
It is 12 o'clock in the evening right now..
Time for me to end this book one.
Until then, cheers and have a nice day.
-Book one. The end-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment