Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chapter 3 (hope)

I heard the wind is whisperring slowly..

I can feel it touching my body gently.

Please tell me that I can love you..

Only with you, my life is perfect.

Soft bubbles are started to fly from the water

and the fish is getting naughtier each day.

If only you tell me that you love me too,

There will be no mor sickness in my life.

I will do anything to get my wish come true.

It's that to be your love

and to be the star of the world with my hobby.

Fugue, will you be my accompanist?

Sonata, will you be my cheer leader?

Etude, will you train and teach me everyday?

Modern, please light up my creativity..

I may not have such a great skill..

but love, courage, and spirit make up my training sessions.

Not only that..

Love and Hope..

Small Dimple..

have been my march triumph everyday.

Chapter 3 has begun.

Chapter 2 has ended.

and Chapter 4 still a mistery.

what will come next?

The only way to continue our struggling is by peace and quiet.

I'm near my wits end. But someone came and saved me.

I hope that person will not leave me.

Chapters are just about poems and hopes,

love and smile.

I'm not writing about my future clearly here.

But I hopee you all understand

because sometimes my future is not here.

But somewhere near nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment