Yesterday, I met my old friend..
It's been a long time since I haven't met him.
I went to a clubbing parrty at that night and surprisingly
I saw him there.
I can't believe what my eyes saw just now.
I've been secretly gone to the party since 5 years ago.
But now I found out that my oldfriend was clubbing and had a sex party there.
I couldn't say any word that I remained silent the whole night
He saw me and asked me many questions like he had gone clubbing since childhood.
I just kept silent and pretend that I'm still a newbie.
People are so egocentric.
I can't believe that my friend is a sex maniac.
And I let him had sex with another woman freely that night.
This world is just too poisonous for humans who live with the will of the world and humans.
I hope my other friends are not a sex maniac..
Shadows are following humans
So as the world is following humans
I'm looking for a kind and caring heart.
But it seems that my dreams are just too high for me.
My destiny had led me far enough from home.
How can I say "home..." after this far trip?
Rainbow has it own range of start and finish.
So does my feeling. It has walked from the start line and someday it will reach its finish line.
Fishes are swimming freely in the sea.
Birds are swailing in the sky.
My feeling is flying toward nowhere as the cloud hides my way.
I don't know what to do again now.
I hope this kind of world will end sooner and a new one will be born again.
Our eyes may see many unbelievable things in this world.
We may not believe on things that we saw.
But as time goes by,
hope my new world come sooner, so that I can live in peace and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment