Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chapter 2 (Desire)

Konnichiwa...

That's the most familiar accent that I always hear.

Asian and Caucasians has a familiarity.

Is that they always cry when they're sad.

Crying is impoortant for us because it unleashed our emotions deeply and softly.

But for some people, crying is unimportant coz it means weakness for them..

But for me, crying is important. And I just hate sex maniac people.

Because porn has no love. It only forcing their love.

There's no love and care inside it. It's so disgusting.

Why does a lot a people always fall on that thing?

Is it because they feel unloved / uncare?

Porn industries will close forever sooner or later because many people will realize this too..

Every porn star will cry after they had their sex.

Why????

Coz they realize that sex is not the kind of love they're searching..

I have found the love that I've been searching for.

And I know that my feeling is not a fake one.

But can I love that person?

yet again

konnichiwa...

the most famous accent of the japanese that has been herited troughout the ages.

One man told me to keep strong.

Because not all people are bullshits and backstabbers..

I believe in him so I must delete my negative thinkings about all people.

Some poems said that roses are red and the skies are blue.

Spirit is everlasting and bodies will be rotten someday.

Now I am sitting on my favorite place.

Wooded floor room...

Kiss the rain song that is being played at the computer..

and a big window..

Cool wind breeze swallow me softly and gently..

I can feel that I'm in a grassland where everything is calm and peaceful.

The wind chimes sounds tingle my ears..

I don't see my love is replying me..

but whatever that person do, I will still love that person everlastingly.

Cheers for the sonata of the calm breeze.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment